Wednesday, June 18, 2014

MY WEEKEND HAUL

Hi girls there,
           How are you people?How was your weekend? Mine was filled with joy with a family outing.We went to temple,shopping mall and a nice dinner.I am more of a skincare person than a makeup junkie,always wanted to try skincare stuffs.Because I strongly beleive that to attain a nomakeup/natural madeup look,my skin has to be clear and healthy.On good skin days I could slather some sunscreen,sheer layer of compact,Kajal,lipbalm or sheer lipstick and I am ready to go,If I care my skin properly.
           I have a oily skin with acne marks here and there,so I was searching for a "Herbal based mild cleanser" that would not strip off my natural oils.So,the keywords I had in my mind exactly matched,When I entered into Forest essentials store at Phoneix market city.The SA was so sweet and kind enough to explain about their range of products.I grabbed Kashmir saffron and neem mild cleanser suitable for oily skin type and much raved Narangi Nagkesar ubtan.I got few samples also.The ambience and smell lingering in the store was so magical and divine.
         Then as usual I headed into Health and glow store and picked Lakme lipliner,Himalaya Anti hair fall cream and few more stuffs.

Beauty cabinet



I have already started using them.Will review soon.Bye for now.

Yours,
lakshmi G


2 comments:

  1. Hey post forest essential cleansers n ubtan's review soon........

    .http://foodforeveryone.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete