Thursday, July 31, 2014

HEALTH AND GLOW KABUKI BRUSH



              I missed blogging these days because family function kept me busy running around for organising,shopping, shopping and shopping only, that ranges from street shopping to high end shopping.After a pretty long break,today I am going to review about Health and glow kabuki brush. I am a makeup hoarder and beginner who always looking for good and affordable makeup brushes. But when I visit at MAC or Chanel or TBS stores, I hesitate to buy their brushes because of their very steep price. When I was in a mall shopping, just entered into Health and glow store to repurchase some goodies. In their brush, hair clips, bath sponge section, I saw this brush and noticed the price and grabbed immediately, because only two pieces were left.
Beauty cabinet


Price: MRP Rs: 289, but I got this for Rs 239
I was super happy to be owner of this kabuki brush. At the store itself I asked the SA to cut open the pouch to feel the softness of the bristles and YES!!!! they are. To comment on this kabuki brush, it is designed with a cute black handle with very dense bristles. They mentioned it as natural hair but I don’t know that whether they are artificial or natural. It is very easy to hold, and pick just the right amount of the product. As soon as I came home, tried it with MAC mineralize skin finish natural powder, Chanel loose powder and my powder blush. With all of them it sure performed well. Since it is very dense it didn’t take much time to cover entire face and it gives a flawless even finish. I have been using this for three months now and I have washed it 6 times with baby shampoo and didn’t notice any shedding of bristles.
Beauty cabinet


Beauty cabinet

 
Upper pic shows bare hand,middle -swatch of loose powder,lower-blended  
Pros:
·         AFFORDABLE!!!!! (even college girls can own without burning a hole in their pocket)
·         Densely packed
·         Easy to handle
·         Travel friendly
·         Gives a flawless finish
·         Picks right amount of product
Cons:
·         When I apply loose powder, if I give more strokes, feels little scratchy.
·         If unwashed after 2-3 uses, product gets built up and feels scratchy.
Beauty Cabinet score:
 7.5/10
            Girls go grab one for you, if you are a beginner and want to start with an affordable product.

1 comment: