Friday, June 13, 2014

MAC VIVA GLAM III REVIEW


            I suppose MAC lipsticks need no introduction among makeup lovers. Each and everyone rave about MAC lipsticks among beauty bloggers.So; I thought of give it a try. I am medium to dusky skinned girl (NC44) went to the MAC showroom . The SA here was very comfortable and friendly towards me.It was a funfilled shopping, the SA was not pushy and I could swatch whatever I want even the colors that didn’t suit me as well. Just played with colors and have added many in my wish list. Finally I bought Mac viva glam III based on the recommendation by the SA along with skinfinish natural powder foundation. So, today I am reviewing the shade Viva glam III.Read on further how it fared on me.


Beauty cabinet

Beauty cabinet

Beauty cabinet

Beauty cabinet


Packaging: MAC lipstick comes in a standard black, sturdy bullet shaped packaging engraved with MAC silver letters.Inside the bullet the lipstick holder is pink in color.

Price: 990INR
My opinion
I use lipstick on daily basis,I hope that little dash of color that balance our skin tone would lift the whole look, and gives coolness of feeling and looking good. Mac viva glam III is a soft, muted, matte finish lipstick that is moisturizing. Since it is a matte finish, the color of this lipstick is pretty pigmented and gives a beautiful finish in just one swipe. I have to wear lip balm underneath to get a swipe like butter otherwise it gives a muted look. Coming to the staying power it easily stays on my lips for 3-4 hrs with light snacks and drinks. But it transfers on cups. The most expected part of mine with the lippie is lifting the complexion, I am quite disappointed with that quality. It didn’t brighten my look rather made it look dull faced. Not the fault with the lipstick but the wrong shade selection.
I am still on searching of my holy grail lip color that suits my complexion better and not look like over the top.
Beauty cabinet
Beauty cabinet



Beauty cabinet score
7/10

Recommended?
Yes for the quality of the lipstick and for matte lovers.


No comments:

Post a Comment